Santa Irini Chapel (also known as Villa Irini) is a traditional whitewashed chapel in a perfect setting. Exchange wedding vows with the backdrop of the Caldera & Aegean Sea. The ceremony can take place at sunset, the most magical time of the day.
Santa Irini Chapel is one of the most spectacular locations to have your wedding in Santorini and probably the Greek islands. The wedding ceremony takes place on the terrace high above the Caldera cliffs of Santorini, overlooking the volcano and the deep blue Aegean Sea.
This is a small wedding venue, located on the Caldera road between Fira and Pyrgos village. The location has a fantastic view and it is surrounded by buildings in typical Cycladic architectural style.
Available for Wedding Ceremonies
Fees & Services
- Wedding Ceremony Venue Fee: 300 euro / hour
- Picturesque location, perfect for weddings up to 50 guests
- Chairs dressed in white material: 8 euro per person / chair
- Maximum seated guests: 40 persons
- Decoration of the wedding venue - extra charge
- Stereo sound system (compatible with audio CD, mp3, ipod)
- For specific songs in a preferred order, we need to know 48h in advance
To register for a Santa Irini Chapel Wedding,